Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hallow's Eve




I guess it should make sense to me that my children are becoming much more opinionated about what they want to be for Halloween. This year, they started "deciding" what they wanted to be about July. About two weeks out, I made them commit. They are into Star Wars (as usual) and all other super heroes. So, M finally decided on Darth Vader; a decision I am sure was assisted by the fact that I purchased the D.V. mask last year and he wants to wear it every day. B took a little bit longer, but settled on Batman. E didn't have much choice. I have been looking forward to having her be a little witch. My mom made this costume for me when I was her age and she gave it to me after E was born. So, that made her an even cuter witch for me.
Since Halloween was on Sunday this year, we just did the trunk or treat at church and then had dinner with a few friends on Sunday. I let the kids give out some candy to the neighbor kids and they seemed really happy to have that important job.

1 comment:

Eric and Amy said...

Their costumes are adorable! And that first shot with M's eyes through his mask ... piercing!!!