Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT??

Ok, so I am admitting this on the WWW...I am not so good on technology. I want to say that it is genetically inherited from Mom (I still love you though)...but maybe it also comes from a lack of care. I only care when I can't figure out how to do something I want to do.
For instance, I have spent the past two days trying to post pics on the blog...and it isn't letting me. So, I just get more annoyed and think of other things I can't figure out...like how all of the rest of you make and change your blog backgrounds to all of the super-cute background all the time. Yeah, I've been to the "free blog background websites" but I am either too technologically challenged, or not patient enough to read it more than once...maybe both.
Ok, I've said my piece.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Kick it! It does more good than you know.

Christy said...

Oh, Andrea, it's easier than you think. So, I'll help you. It took me about six months to figure out till my friend walked me through it. And with the pictures, it very well could be the Macintosh, b/c ours has problems at times when I use Safari. It's the most annoying!!

There is a link on my blog and it walks you through it. But still, I'll help b/c it makes blogging a bit more fun. :)

Andrea said...

You're hilarious. If I lived near you, I'd show you just how easy it is to do. Pat yourself on the back for just having a blog...there are a lot of moms out there who haven't jumped on that wagon yet. Count yourself as being ahead!