Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pre-Christmas Festivities

So...I realize that it is nearing the end of January...but rather than skip all that I have missed, I will just touch on some highlights.

The week before Christmas, Marc's parents, sis and her kids came to visit. Nothing can be better than guests! We had a blast. I think M and B wish their cousins could just move in. We did all kinds of fun things from touring the festival of lights to dancing with Grandpa in the living room. Thanks for coming and for all the great memories!!

The night before they left we had a mini family Christmas and exchanged all of the gifts with each other. This experience really re-confirmed my philosophy on children and gifts...the first one or two are AMAZING, EXCITING...and totally sufficient. Do kids really need a million gifts? I am likely just a mean person, but I say, "NO!"

No comments: