Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Boys...


I just love my boys. I can't get enough. They do hilarious things that keep life light. Mackay is truly so sweet. He is a good boy and tries to do what is right. Since we moved, he has been talking to me a lot about his own house and his "mommy" (wife) when he gets bigger. His latest pick is this cute girl from preschool, Kelly. I asked why he chose her and he told me that it was because she was nice and fun and pretty. AND he decided that Beckett would be their baby.
Beckett has this talent to make you love him. He gives you this "you know I am cute" look and it takes away all ability to be angry at him for purposefully dumping out a whole cup of milk or crushing a lego structure it took an hour to construct (ahhh...two year olds).
I was thinking about them at church today and how I am so lucky to be their mom. So, yeah, sometimes I want to cause them bodily harm...but I can't imagine life without them. Hopefully I won't mess them up too much and they will still like me when they are teenagers...or at least by the time they are 30 or so.

5 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

That is by far my most favorite pic of you guys! SO CUTE! You all should be models!
You do have the best boys. I just love em! Can't wait to see you guys this week so I can get my fill again! I hear ya, I think it's normal for all of us to want the bodily harm option at times, but there is nothing like a mother's love. And why is it, no matter what they do, we just love them more?! Heavenly Father knew what he was doing!

Andrea said...

Andrea, it's so good to see you (on the internet!). I found you from Lizzie's blog. You look great and have two beautiful boys...good for you. email me at carter.25@gmail.com so I can add you as a reader to my blog.

The Sampietro's said...

Thanks about the hair. I keep going blonder and blonder. You are looking good as well...whats new your a hotty. So I found Becky on Facebook. Hilarious!
call me some time......your kids are cuties

Dani said...

Hear, hear! I couldn't have said it better. You look great in the photo too. Hope you are having/had fun in Utah. Maybe next year at the beach...

Lizzie said...

Andrea! That photo is gorgeous! Did Marc take it? I love it. You look beautiful and your boys look darling.