Friday, September 5, 2008

TRIATHLON FEVER

I officially have a fever...and the only cure is a little more cowbell...and another triathlon or two. I completed my first sprint triathlon and loved it. I think it requires the perfect blend of strength and endurance training. At first, I was mostly just afraid I would drown...but I am even beginning to enjoy the swim (even though I was almost the last one out of the water).
So, I am hoping to do another mini in a few months and would like to do an Olympic distance tri sometime next year. Anyone want to come to Austin and join me??

1 comment:

Eric and Amy said...

You are crazy...and my hero! You inspire me! I'll admit I never thought I could successfully be a runner, but after your wise counsel and helping me mentally get over my hurdles (me saying, you can't...you need a break...slow down!), I actually hit 7.0 mph on the treadmill the other day. I thought of you the whole time. Thanks girl!