Friday, March 6, 2009

Sea World



We took the opportunity to take Grandma and Grandpa to Sea World during their weekend visit. B has been telling everyone for weeks that we were going; so of course, the grandparents did not want to disappoint (plus we like to use our season passes whenever we can). It was everything the boys could have hoped for. From the Shamu show to the 4D movie and popcorn...the day was perfect.
I take special pleasure in going to a public place that isn't totally packed. I know that our days of having the park to ourselves are numbered and that, with the opening of the water park section next month, we will have to share with all the crazy Texans trying to get some reprieve from the heat...but we will just enjoy it while we can!!

2 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

K, that looks like a lot of fun!

Newton said...

I love Sea World!! I can't think of anything better to do but sit on my butt at the water park with the boys this summer!!! Yea!!