Saturday, February 28, 2009

Do you know the muffin man?















Here's the scenario...I am in the kitchen...ready to begin some kind of baking adventure. When suddenly I hear the crash of toys being dropped and the pitter patter of little feet...running to the kitchen...a chair being dragged across the tile floor and "I want to cook!" coming from my littlest chef. Usually this happens when I turn on the mixer...but often, as though using a 6th sense, B runs in to find me assembling the ingredients. I love it!

2 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

Austin's the same way! I love how these little munchkins love to be involved. I can't get over how much older B's looking! Seriously, it's only been a few months. Maybe it's b/c he's going to be a big brother soon! ;)

Newton said...

This is darling!!!
And I'm so excited about the new posts!!! I don't know which one to read first! I just keep scrolling up and down, unable to focus on one thing at a time! I'm just so happy!