Sunday, May 10, 2009

Big Momma


I have reached that point in the pregnancy where I would no longer consider myself a cute pregnant lady. You know what I mean...I am officially retaining water, getting puffy, tripling my chins and getting the nose spread (and I am not posting the picture to have everyone comment that it isn't true...). I'm okay with it. It is somehow a way to say that the end is near. The important thing is that I still feel good and I love being prego. Sure, it would be sweet to be one of "those girls" who looks tiny and so cute and stylish the whole time...but that is not in the cards for me and...let's be real honest...I am not sure they make that cute of clothes for the size I am and I definitely don't want to go buy more clothes that might make me depressed to look at next time I get prego (if there is a next time...because they will be a reminder of the largeness to come).
SO I am embracing the waddle and the acrobatics going on inside my big ole belly and just marvel that a real person is in there just waiting for her debut. So, stay tuned...hopefully we will have some good news in the next month or so!

9 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

Oh, Andrea, you look amazing! I love that adorable belly! Give it a pat for me...and we can't wait to meet her! We anxiously await the big "we're having a baby!" phone call!!!!

Andrea said...

Okay, so I know you said you didn't want to hear anything contrary to what you think you look like, but judging by that picture, you look GREAT! I'm way too embarrased by my size to post of picture of my stretch mark laden body. I can't wait to hear all about your little girls entrance into this world.

Steven & Jennifer Clegg said...

You look great!! I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful little girl!! Keep her in there until the 31st and she'll share a birthday with me, Heather White, Brooklyn Fuller and Great-Grandpa Walker (and I think Grandpa's sister, Beth, but I can't remember) :) Yay!!!

Amber said...

You look wonderful and don't ever say otherwise! Can't wait for that little girl to show up!

Dani said...

I'm so glad you posted this! Please have Marc update his or your blog when the big day arrives. And you do look great, no you aren't your usual skinny, gorgeous self, but your cute, big bellied, pregnant self. Love it, and can't believe she is almost here.

marc said...

Still one hot momma! :)

P.S. My verification word so I could do this post was "poped." Close to "popped"...is that a sign??

Christy said...

EXCITING!! And you do look cute in that picture.

Carin said...

I can't wait for that phone call that baby girl Strong is here!!! I remember those days well and very soon you'll have your body back! I promise...you won't be pregnant forever! We love you (and yes, you still are adorable!) :)

The McArthur Family said...

I laughed out loud reading this post. . . not at you, but with you. Isn't being pregnant just so peachy keen?