Friday, June 5, 2009

It's all fun and games until...


someone knocks over two cups of Easter egg dye. This was possibly one of the funniest "traumatic" events that I have witnessed. We were at my parent's house for Easter along with my older bro and his fam and my younger bro. We were having a great time, dying eggs...a few dye drips here and there...but I had a feeling it was only a matter of time. When the cups went over, all of the adults jumped into action. We quickly ran out of paper towels so I decided to go grab more. When I got back to the scene I decided that 2 seconds to snap a commemorative shot would be well worth it. So, I am happy to have documented the drama...and with the help of comet and bleach products, all of the dye came out of my mom's grout (thank goodness!!).
We had such a great time and were relieved that the Easter bunny found us out in the sticks. Thanks for the good times Dad and Mom!!

2 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

Oh my goodness! I can just imagine the chaos, the panic, the laughter! Bravo for bleach. Maybe it's good she doesn't have wood floors still....wonder how that would have turned out?!
And I just love the pic of those handsome boys. Love the bow ties!

Amber said...

Those bow ties make me want to gobble them alive. Too cute!