Sunday, June 1, 2008

Coming home to Sheila...


So, you may (or may not) be familiar with Napoleon Dynamite...but this is the kind of movie that comes to mind occasionally when I think about life (that tells you a lot about me...as if you didn't already know). SO, today is Marc's birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!! and I was thinking how amazing he is and how lucky I am to have him. So, I thought about the part in the movie where that Judo guy says the line about having to "come home to Sheila" and am pretty sure that there are many women who are probably jealous that I get go come home to Marc (sorry ladies...he is taken). So yeah, Marc - thanks for all you do for me and our family. You are amazing as a husband, father and man. I couldn't ask for anything more! Lubba!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Andrea - remember me?? I'm so glad you created your very own blog! How fun. I've always thought you were the coolest girl. Are you guys moving back to VA anytime? We're living in Richmond now and love it!
Take care,
Jenny (Stathis) Mathis :)

Dani said...

Fughet about it. I love that line about Sheila. What a hottie she is!