Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Great Man


This morning the world lost an amazing, caring and brilliant man -my grandfather, Glen H. Walker. He truly touched all he encountered and brought a little smile and a chuckle to all who were lucky enough to listen to his infamous stories and jokes. A spiritual giant and humble intellectual...I never heard him say a bad word about another person. True to his nickname, "Angel", he made everyone want to improve and step up to be their best self. I am pretty sure I can speak for all who know Grandpa when I say that I am thankful to have spent even a small moment of time with someone as fabulous as him and I can't wait to see him again one day. I love you Grandpa Walker.

2 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

He will be missed. I only spent a little bit of time with him in his house during my college days, but I remember him as being so kind and generous.

Ryan and Emily said...

Loved your tribute to grandpa. I think I heard you are making the trip to UT this weekend for the funeral. I'm excited to see you!