Wednesday, August 11, 2010

B is FOUR!!





Four short years ago today, our little family of three became a whoping family of 4 with the arrival of our vibrant and strong B-Man. We love this fierce little spirit and can't wait to see what he decides to do with his life and how to channel all of his will and desires.
As tradition stands...B chose all his meals beginning with a breakfast of champions...doughnuts, gogurt and fruit. Next we had a fun little party...mostly it was a monster party with a hint of star wars. He requested the Anakin vs. Obi Wan lava planet battle...yeah, and I am not a cake maker/decorator so I was just a bit intimidated.
We played fun games outside and ate lots of monster snacks. B requested that I make goo...another thing I think I would outsource in the future. He seemed pleased and I haven't heard of any of our guests ruining any furniture with it yet...bonus.
At the end of the day, my little monster Jedi seemed pleased...

1 comment:

Eric and Amy said...

Breakfast of champions :). That cake looks amazing!!!