Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Preschool here I come...






B was so cute getting ready for preschool. He had his "All About Me" poster ready...which he HAD to carry by himself. He was so excited to do his homework (let's hope that never changes). I think dropping him off was much harder for me. I have never actually sent my kid to a preschool (one that I wasn't actually teaching/co-op). I felt guilty.
His teacher is the nicest southern lady with big bangs and scrunchies. She is perfect and the kids all LOVE her.
The biggest problem of the day was trying to tell sissy that she didn't get to stay at preschool also. I think that is the sad thing for the youngest...they always want to go along with the big kids. Soon enough, young one...soon enough. (sniff, sniff)

2 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

Way to go B! Love the pics of his big day. And love just thinking of E thinking she gets to go too! :)

Carin said...

It's hard to watch the kids grow up, but it can be very exciting too. Life just changes and the joys are different. Enjoy some quiet(er) time!